Monday, June 30, 2014

Made 4 Math: Composition Notebook iPad Cover

I am so excited to be back in the blogosphere again! I've done the easy posts (#MyFavFriday) for the last few weeks and thought that I had better step it up a notch for Monday:) I was inspired by my trip to #ISTE2014 and I wanted to make something both tech-y and school related.  Since nothing says back to school like the familiar sight of the black and white marbled cover composition notebook, I thought that I could transform one to hold my iPad. I found several online videos, shopped for hours looking for just the right supplies and then opted for the easy way... (The easy way also included what looked to be a much more SeCurE WaY for carrying my iPad through the airport, conference sessions, and up and down the sidewalks of Atlanta.  Due to my extreme geekiness, I really didn't want to trust the safety of my digital device to a few ponytail holders. Yikes!)
So here is the easy way:
I found a composition notebook look-a-like at Walmart and scrapbooking goodies from Hobby Lobby,
grabbed my glue gun to attach cork, ribbon, a fuzzy chenille sticker and metal letters,
and voila, I am ready for the ISTE Conference!

No comments: