Friday, July 13, 2012

Fabulous Finds Friday: Teacher Binder

I love summer!  The sun on my nose.  Popsicles in the frig, hours to spend surfing the web and ambition to re-create what you see :D  This week, I found an organizational idea to incorporate into my class this Fall.  First, let me say I am a binder girl.  There was a time when my whole life was filed in one binder after another.  I somehow migrated away from the binders and I have never felt quite as "together".  So, when I saw this Teacher Binder, I was InSPiRed to make one too!  The binder includes sections for calendars, meetings notes, and lesson plans.   I am not quite finished putting it together, but I do have the calendarsweek-at-a-glance, and section dividers ready to share.
Click to Download
Click to Download

Click to Download
Hope you like polka dots!

No comments: